In Blood relation section, the correct answer depends upon the knowledge of the blood relations, some of which are summarized below to help solve these tests.
- Mother’s or father’s son = Brother
- Mother’s or father’s daughter = Sister
- Mother’s or father’s brother = Uncle
- Mother’s or father’s sister = Aunt
- Mother’s or father’s father = Grandfather
- Mother’s or father’s mother = Grandmother
- Son’s wife = Daughter-in-Law
- Daughter’s husband = Son-in-Law
- Husband’s or wife’s sister = Sister-in-Law
- Husband’s or wife’s brother = Brother-in-Law
- Brother’s son = Nephew
- Brother’s daughter = Niece
- Uncle or aunt’s son or daughter = Cousin
- Sister’s husband = Brother-in-Law
- Brother’s wife = Sister-in-Law
- Grandson’s or Grand daughter’s daughter = Great grand daughter
Pointing to a photograph, Vipul said, "She is the daughter of my grandfather's only son." How is Vipul related to the girl in the photograph ?
Looking at a portrait of a man, Harsh said, "His mother is the wife of my father's son. Brothers and sisters I have none." At whose portrait was Harsh looking ?
If Neena says, "Anita`s father Raman is the only son of my father-in-law Mahipal", then hoe is Bindu, who is the sister of Anita, related to Mahipal ?
Pointing to a girl in the photograph, Amar said, "Her mother`s brother is the only son of my mother's father." How is the girl`s mother related to Amar ?
A girl introduced a boy as the son of the daughter of the father of her uncle. The boy is girl`s