In Blood relation section, the correct answer depends upon the knowledge of the blood relations, some of which are summarized below to help solve these tests.
- Mother’s or father’s son = Brother
- Mother’s or father’s daughter = Sister
- Mother’s or father’s brother = Uncle
- Mother’s or father’s sister = Aunt
- Mother’s or father’s father = Grandfather
- Mother’s or father’s mother = Grandmother
- Son’s wife = Daughter-in-Law
- Daughter’s husband = Son-in-Law
- Husband’s or wife’s sister = Sister-in-Law
- Husband’s or wife’s brother = Brother-in-Law
- Brother’s son = Nephew
- Brother’s daughter = Niece
- Uncle or aunt’s son or daughter = Cousin
- Sister’s husband = Brother-in-Law
- Brother’s wife = Sister-in-Law
- Grandson’s or Grand daughter’s daughter = Great grand daughter
A + B means A is the son of B;
A - B means A is the wife of B;
A x B means A is the brother of B;
A ÷ B means A is the mother of B; and
A = B means A is the sister of B.
What does P = R ÷ Q mean ?