A training college has to conduct a refresher course for teachers of seven different subjects -- Mechanics, Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology, Economics, Science and Engineering from 22nd July to 29th July.
- Course should start with Psychology.
- 23rd July, being Sunday, should be holiday.
- Science subject should be on the previous day of the Engineering subjects.
- Course should end with Mechanics subject.
- Philosopy should be immediately after the holiday.
- There should be a gap of one day between Economics and Engineering.
Which subject precedes Mechanics ?
The course starts with Psychology. So, Psychology will be on the 22nd, 23rd being a Sunday will be a holiday. Science will be before Engineering and Economics, Science and Engineering. Mechanics will be the last i.e., on 29th. So, Sociology will fill the gap on the 28th.
Thus, we have :
So, Sociology precedes Mechanics.