In this type of questions, some clues are given regarding the order of occurrence of certain events. The candidate is required to analyse the given information, frame the right sequence and then answer the questions accordingly.
Six lectures A, B, C, D, E and F are to be organised in a spam of seven days -- from Sunday to Saturday, only one lecture on each day in accordance with the following :
- A should not be organised on Thursday.
- C should be organised immediately after F.
- There should be a gap of two days between E and D.
- One day there will be no lecture (Friday is not that day), just before that day D will be organised.
- B should be organised on Tuesday and should not be followed by D.
Which of the following informations is not required in finding the complete sequence of organisation of lectures ?
B is organised on Tuesday. Now, D is followed by the day with nno lecture. D cannot be organised on Friday because then E will be on Tuesday (there is a gap of two days between D and E). It cannot be organised on Thursday (because then, there will be no lecture Friday). B cannot be followed by D. So, D will be organised on Sunday and E on Wednesday. No lecture will be organised on Monday. A cannot be organised on Thursday. So, A will be organised on Saturday. F and C will be organised on Thursday and Friday respectively.
So the correct order is :
So, All the given statements are required.